Wrestling Gone Wild
Hello, fellow member! Welcome to WGW! Warm Greetings from the roster!
GM: Reaper, VGMs: Tom Scott, Ashley
Wrestling Gone Wild
Hello, fellow member! Welcome to WGW! Warm Greetings from the roster!
GM: Reaper, VGMs: Tom Scott, Ashley
Wrestling Gone Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wrestling Gone Wild

Official Forum of Wrestling Gone Wild. TWG Server 1

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

show opening Plz Edit and add what you think VGMS only plz

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
GM Tom Scott
Admin
GM Tom Scott

show opening Plz Edit and add what you think VGMS only plz  Empty
PostSubject: Re: show opening Plz Edit and add what you think VGMS only plz    show opening Plz Edit and add what you think VGMS only plz  EmptyTue May 21, 2013 3:51 am

The camera crew is all over the outside of the arena as Fans line up to greet there favourite Wrestlers
Bill Gates: Steve this is crazy we have fans lined up around the block security has been beefed up as the wrestlers slowly make there way to the building .
Steve Jobs : Its Genis time these fans have been waiting all season for this and now it finally here
You can see fans holding up Masubuso Tank Buster ,Reaper ,Tom Scott as well as Clark X signs little kids making a X sign with there glow sticks you can even see a few Shark heads in the seas of fans
Steve Jobs : Bill i show up here bright and early today figure I be able to fine a good parking spot and damit if the parking lot wasn't pack with tents people sleeping on the ground it was like walking into a episoled of the walking dead These fans or Nuts .
Bill Gates: Steve thats why i had my driver drop me off at the doors
Steve Jobs: Look, Bill, Theres a referee and the ring announcer in the ring already, is it time for the first match so soon?
Back to top Go down
https://wrestlinggonewild.forumotion.co.uk
Reapy

PostSubject: Re: show opening Plz Edit and add what you think VGMS only plz    show opening Plz Edit and add what you think VGMS only plz  EmptyWed May 22, 2013 3:36 am

Bill Gates: Hello everyone and welcome to Survivor WGW first ever Pay Per View

The fans go crazy shouting 'Survivor, Survivor'

Steve Jobs: Yes this is it, our first Pay Per View! This is what all these men and women have aimed towards all season long! The bumps, the bruises and the broken bones, all for a chance to stand in that ring and say "I've made it!"

Bill Gates: Well for some this moment will be forever immortalized, and for others a night of disappointment.

Steve Jobs: Bill, this is Survivor! Just making it this far is an honour that each one of these combatants, win or lose, should be proud!

Bill Gates: Well fine then, they can be proud. Lets talk about some of the match up we have tonight shall we?

Steve Jobs: OK first off how about we will be crowning WGW's first World Heavyweight Champion in our main event tonight as Masubuko takes on Tank Buster in a Last Man Standing match!

The fans start chanting both of the wrestler's names, waving their Tank buster and Masubuko signs in support of there favorite wrestler.

Bill Gates: Yes and the loser of that match... well better luck next time! Hahaha

Steve Jobs: Bill, both men earned the right to be in this match! throughout the season they gave it their all, I'm certain we are looking at two future World Champions, even if only one will be crowned tonight.

Bill Gates: Yea, with Masubuko normally getting the better of Tank Buster, Tank has his shot at redemption tonight! So what's else is coming up tonight?

Steve Job: Well we also have Tom Scott Vs Clark X for the Abandonment Title!

Bill Gates: Sweet so we have the overrated veteran against the up and coming young rookie... Awesome match up!

Steve Jobs: Bill, one of these days that mouth of yours is going to get pounded! Shut up and show some respect! Tom Scott fought all over the world in many federations and is well respected throughout the wrestling community, whereas not to much is known about Clark X. This young man has an excellent career ahead of him and he has been showing us over the past season that he won't back down from a fight and he can hang in that ring with the best in the business.

Bill Gates starts to yawn

Bill Gates: Well all I have to say is... wake me when its over.

Steve Jobs: We also have Mike Shark versus Reaper in a buried alive match!

Bill Gate: Nice so we wont have to fire Reaper, after all Mike Shark going to take care of him for us.

Steve Jobs: Bill, you are a real class act! This Mike Shark and his goons have been running around jumping people and threatening everyone in WGW and Reaper is standing up for us all!

Bill Gate: Well tell Reaper so long from me and that it was nice working with him. Hahaha

Steve Jobs pushes his seat move away from Bill

Bill Gates: What's wrong? Oh, did I say something bad about another one of your hero's? Awww, is little Stevie going to get all mad?

Steve Jobs grips tight on to his paper work.

Steve Jobs: I'll tell you what, how about after tonight, I have our guys in the back replay all that you've had to say back to the wrestlers?

Bill Gates goes silent

Steve Jobs: Now lets enjoy the show!
Back to top Go down
Masubuko

PostSubject: Re: show opening Plz Edit and add what you think VGMS only plz    show opening Plz Edit and add what you think VGMS only plz  EmptyWed May 22, 2013 6:26 am

woah woah woah, i thought the ppv was called survivor?
Back to top Go down
GM Tom Scott
Admin
GM Tom Scott

PostSubject: Re: show opening Plz Edit and add what you think VGMS only plz    show opening Plz Edit and add what you think VGMS only plz  EmptyWed May 22, 2013 6:30 am

nope genesis
Back to top Go down
Masubuko

PostSubject: Re: show opening Plz Edit and add what you think VGMS only plz    show opening Plz Edit and add what you think VGMS only plz  EmptyWed May 22, 2013 7:14 am

well a few people have referred to it as survivor in rp's since thats what we were told
Back to top Go down
GM Tom Scott
Admin
GM Tom Scott

PostSubject: Re: show opening Plz Edit and add what you think VGMS only plz    show opening Plz Edit and add what you think VGMS only plz  EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:23 am

its been genesis since week 2
Back to top Go down
Reapy

PostSubject: Re: show opening Plz Edit and add what you think VGMS only plz    show opening Plz Edit and add what you think VGMS only plz  EmptyWed May 22, 2013 6:55 pm

I thought the same thing but everyone kept saying genesis :S latly so when with it i thought it was survival Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: show opening Plz Edit and add what you think VGMS only plz    show opening Plz Edit and add what you think VGMS only plz  Empty

Back to top Go down

show opening Plz Edit and add what you think VGMS only plz
Page 1 of 1