Wrestling Gone Wild
Hello, fellow member! Welcome to WGW! Warm Greetings from the roster!
GM: Reaper, VGMs: Tom Scott, Ashley
Wrestling Gone Wild
Hello, fellow member! Welcome to WGW! Warm Greetings from the roster!
GM: Reaper, VGMs: Tom Scott, Ashley
Wrestling Gone Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wrestling Gone Wild

Official Forum of Wrestling Gone Wild. TWG Server 1

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

First Interview

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Clark X

First Interview Empty
PostSubject: First Interview   First Interview EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 2:55 pm

{Jessica Love walks around backstage admiring all the fresh talent looking all perky.}

Jessica: This is Jessica Love with my very first night in WGW, Wrestling Gone Wild. Backstage and looking for my first victim to interview.

{She notices a guy wearing a Leather Jacket with an angel wings symbol at the back.}

Jessica: GOTCHA!!

{Jessica quickly puts a hand on the guy's shoulder who then turns around}

Jessica: Hi my name is Jessica Love WGW's resident interviewer. Would you please take the time to introduce yourself to the WGW world?

{She brings the mic closer to the guy's mouth who seems hesitant to talk. But knows she won't stop unless he talks}

???: Well Jessica my name is Clark X and I'm......

{Before Clark X could finish his sentence Jessica quickly interrupts with a bright spark in her face}

Jessica: OOH!! I read about you, they say you were in a five year coma? from some wrestling incident. Its amazing you came back after that.

Clark X: Yeah... I've been training hard everyday since I woke up, nonstop until I was cleared to compete again, GM Reaper was just kind enough to offer me a contract.

Jessica: Well tonight for the first night of WGW you'll be facing quite a huge opponent with our very own VGM Tom Scott.

Clark X: Yeah I'm not exactly sure what to feel about facing our VGM on my first night. All I know is I will not be losing to anyone without a fight. I don't have any qualms with Mr Scott its nothing personal. But I don't have any plans on letting him win tonight.

{Clark X looks down feeling his phone ringing. He checks his phone and answers the call}

Clark X: I'm sorry I'll have to cut this interview short this is a very important call.
{Clark X leaves not even waiting for Jessica's reply}

Last edited by Clark X on Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : yeah so I put in a tidbit about my match that night. Also if you wanna continue doing your own interview you can continue from here to make it consistent.)
Back to top Go down

First Interview
Page 1 of 1